Monday, August 20, 2007

i found this blogthing, and had to take it...

Your Linguistic Profile:

65% General American English

10% Dixie

10% Yankee

5% Midwestern

5% Upper Midwestern
What Kind of American English Do You Speak?


***********************

Tech Dad's Results:
50% General American English

20% Yankee

15% Upper Midwestern

10% Dixie

0% Midwestern
************************
Hubby's Results:

70% General American English

10% Dixie

10% Upper Midwestern

5% Midwestern

0% Yankee

I actually got the boys to play along with this one!

Anybody else care to play along?

6 comments:

crt said...

55% General American English
20% Upper Midwestern
10% Yankee
5% Dixie
5% Midwestern

Anonymous said...

65% General American English

15% Dixie

5% Midwestern

5% Upper Midwestern

5% Yankee

Heather said...

How come the percentages do not add up to 100? Hmm...

Mine:

45% General American English

25% Dixie

25% Yankee

0% Midwestern

0% Upper Midwestern

Sara said...

50% General American English

35% Yankee

5% Dixie

5% Upper Midwestern

0% Midwestern

Tech Mom said...

60% American English
15% Upper Midwestern
5% Dixie
5% Midwestern
5% Yankee
I guess I am not as southern as I thought!!!

Samantha said...

55% General American English
20% Dixie
15% Yankee
5% Upper Midwestern
0% Midwestern