Wednesday, August 01, 2007



Ok, I confess. I am lazy. What? You already knew that?
When I found out that a girl I know from college was starting
her own cloth diaper business,


I thought I might be a candidate for making the switch. My blogging bud Stephanie sings the praises of cloth. Then something happened. Even with Sunny's patient answering of my questions, I got scared of combining the amount of laundry that I don't complete with the idea of washing cloth diapers. I got lazy. And I confess, I wanted the fanciest, most expensive options or disposables. But I do have to say, I have explored Cutie Tooties, and cloth diapers are so much different than what I expected. Of course, the prefolds are the most economical, but there are some cute and comfy options that are just as easy as disposables.

Well, I have not yet switched to cloth, but I did purchase the swim tankini in the photo for my little one. Sunny also has some washable wetbags for storing anything from wet diapers to suits to clothes, as well as some other natural mommy products.

And I just want to say that Sunny has awesome follow-up and has always answered my questions promptly. She has triplets who are about a month younger than Baby Bear, so she has probably experienced any situation that one might encounter with cloth diapers.

If you have ever thought about using cloth diapers, but don't know where to begin, Sunny can answer your questions. She even has a thorough survey on her site to gauge your familiarity and needs.

As for us, well, for now Baby Bear will be sporting her tankini with swim pants at the beach.



1 comment:

Pfingston said...

Aww that is so cute . . .
I haven't gone as far as cloth diapers, but some I've seen look worth looking into.
Happy WW!