Sunday, February 03, 2008

I've got insomnia again...

no shock, really. I had a snack and plan to try to get another wink of sleep before my alarm goes off and I have to wake up to make muffins for Teacher Appreciation at church.


But I was perusing some of my blogs, and noticed that one of my blogging buddies (who also speaks some Spanish, BTW) is in week 39 of her pregnancy. That means 1) she's probably getting somewhat uncomfortable 2) her precious DD doesn't know how her life is about to change.
Anyway pray for my friend Sara as her family's newest addition prepares to make her presence known!

Oh, and if you're like my DH and missing real winter weather, she has some great pics of their recent snow posted!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

get all the rest you can girl..enjoy your muffins

Samantha said...

Hope you slept better last night! See you this evening.

Sara said...

Hey there, yes, hard to believe she's almost here. I actually thought she might be arriving today but the contrax that were coming at night have stopped today. I'm ok with that since I want a few more days just being a 3 family.
Most of our snow is gone and will continue to go since it's supposed to be pretty warm all week. Fun while it lasted - well, fun from the inside!
Thanks for posting about me, makes me feel extra special.