Wednesday, February 20, 2008
My heart is aching for several women this week. Between friends in real life and online friends who I have never actually met in person but am blessed to know, I know 7 women who have lost a baby in less than a month's time. Seven. Some of them had miscarriages and somebarely knew they were pregnant. One of them, Kristi, lost her little boy, Eli, around 16 weeks, and he was delivered still-born this morning at the hospital.
This song carried me through the grief of my own early miscarriage, and I am posting it with prayers for each of these women and their loved ones who need the arms of the Heavenly Father and the Holy Spirit's peace to surround them.
****
Also, please keep a couple of other ladies in your prayers. Kimm is a Mom I met online who is 30 weeks along. She'll have some testing done tomorrow... she has had preterm labor, but is home now, and we're praying that her little guy will stay in a few more weeks! Click HERE to visit her new blog.
JoJeanne is a girl I went to elementary school with, and we reconnected online. She has had several miscarriages and recently learned she is expecting again.
Stick babies stick!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It has truly been a tragic week for many people in my world as well...
Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and you are more than welcome to link to it at any point in time. And since I'm new to blogging here.. how do I get links up on the side to other's pages? I have quite a few that I would like to add but I can't seem to figure it out!
i'll have to return to see the video, sleeping baby at the moment, one i am so grateful to have here on this side of glory. my heart has been heavy this week too as a good friend's bro and sil's daughter was stillborn full term on sunday.
How tragic. I admit that I can't understand this type of loss, but I know that it is real and painful. My thoughts and prayers are with your friends.
God will hear this servants prayers. I also had a miscarriage before the baby I just had, and my sister had two before her current pregnancy, very heartbreaking... I'll be praying.
Post a Comment