One of my bestest friends in real life is blogging!
Steph and I have been through a lot together. I met her shortly after moving here during my junior year of high school. Her hair was all the way down her back. We went to college together, and shared an apartment with another good friend. If you can live with someone (me) and still be friends, then you know our friendship is meant to be. Anway, I'm so excited to be able to go to her blog and see pics of her sweet Caroline and soon-to-arrive Kimberly! It stinks that she lives so far away, but this will help us keep in touch!
4 comments:
I'm so glad to see so many friends blogging - you are teaching me so much on what to expect when we have children- one day! :)
That's always fun. I know one of my best buds is keeping contact with me this same way. We post then we instant messge each other about our posts . . . LOL!
That is always so exciting, isn't it?!
Hey, Ren! How exciting to read about myself on your blog... :) I'm so thankful for our friendship; thank you for being one of my best friends in the whole world! I'm excited about this new additional way of keeping in touch... Fun!
Post a Comment