
TP Tuesday... a wee bit late
9 1/2 sheets... I know it's been 2 weeks since my last belly shot, but I'm beginning to think taking one will be pointless. I can still get most of my regular pants to fit below what belly I have... especially the exercise pants and even the jeans. Unbuttoning them does help.
Anyone else want to play along? Take a roll of TP and wrap it around the thickest part of your belly. You don't have to be pregnant, you could use this as an alternative to tracking your weight loss if you are trying to get smaller instead of bigger! Bueller? Anyone?
3 comments:
I'd do it but I'm afraid hubby would yell "who's been playin' in the toilet paper?" I'm not ready for that one yet..
i'm glad you had a good trip to Ashville. We loved visiting there too.
ang- I figure if Baby Bear can get away with it, so can I. :) We buy the cheap stuff so I figure the waste is right up there in the pregnancy expenses category. :)
Post a Comment