Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Not-so-wordless Wednesday:
Desperate times call for desperate measures
Notice: the cover to Bear's little potty is down. I am not too lazy to go down to the bathroom when I have to pee. The replacement cord for our other computer has not arrived yet, and I got tired of staring up to the monitor at a 50 degree angle since the screen on the old computer is busted.... my neck still hurts a bit, but not nearly as bad. I think we need to invest in a better chair for the desk if we plan to use this computer here for much longer. Preferrably a really cushie one with adjustable height.

Go ahead, laugh. Oh, and consider this my 17 week pregnancy photo!

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Too funny and clever at that.

Anonymous said...

Chuckling over here! I'm glad you mentioned this wasn't because you were lazy, I was wondering. :-)

Anonymous said...

I say RESOURCEFUL!!!

Unknown said...

"consider this my 17 week pregnancy photo" . . . adorable and priceless! (and quite funny!)