Thursday, May 15, 2008

26 week check-up

Mommy's BP: good
Mommy's weight: 158 lbs.
Baby's HB: 145 bpm
"He's definitely growing like he should!" Dr. M's comment after measuring fundal height.
Still waiting for the results of the Gestational Diabetes screening, but so far, so good!

4 weeks til the next appt, after that they will be every 2 weeks until he decides he is ready to come out.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

so happy for you!!

The Longnecker Zoo said...

You are brave to tell your weight Mrs. Skinny Minnie!!!!!!

Lauren said...

I'm hoping not to break 170 this time lie I did with Bear... but if I keep eating like I did tonight, I'll be there next week.
:)

Proud Mommy of 2 said...

Yahoo! Great news that you're so healthy and doing so well!! :) I'm so glad to hear it! Keep up the good work! ;)

crt said...

excuse me wandering heart, but it has been nearly a week... i'm just saying. :-)

Pfingston said...

I am so excited for you. And good luck on that GD test.
I got GD with all three of my kids.
not fun
Blessings

Anonymous said...

Nice!!! You're getting close :o)

You won a prize on my blog my dear :o)