Saturday, May 10, 2008

Look what I got in the mail today:

There was a special offer in American Baby magazine for free Itsy Bitsy Yoga DVD's to the first 100 responders. Well, I wasn't in the first 100, but I then got an e-mail from the company saying if I sent them a check for 4.95 s/h, they would send me the dvd otherwise free. So I dropped the check in the mail to New England a little over a week ago, and the DVD arrived today.

I can't wait to try it out with our little guy when he arrives in a couple of months. They have a toddler book or program, too, which I could see Bear getting into, since she does like to copy me (and climb all over me) if/when I actually do my prenatal yoga exercises.

Review to come after baby is born...

1 comment:

Grace said...

Happy Mother's Day!