Wednesday, July 09, 2008

6 1/2 weeks

The OB's have me 1/2 a week behind the tickers. I've been defaulting to going with what the tickers say because it is just easier, and I couldn't get them to reconfigure way back in the beginning. I'm not about to start now. Anyway, that means if little guy hangs out patiently, we have 6 1/2 weeks until he joins us and we can feel just how hard his head, butt, and limbs really are. (They feel pretty hard with all the judo kicks going on inside me.) And Zann is technically within a month of her due date, if I am not mistaken!

Hubby was born by this point in his gestational development.

Our little guy is definitely sitting lower, and I hate standing or walking for too long as I feel like he's going to start pushing his way out of me. I don't remember feeling like this until the whole red-felt laying experiment about 4 weeks before Bear was due. But at least my heartburn is much milder than it was with Bear.

DH and his coworkers finished what they needed to do, so he got home this afternoon. That means he'll be home for our anniversary tomorrow. 9 years.

I just haven't been in the blogging mood lately...

7 comments:

Samantha said...

Happy Anniversary!

Shell said...

Happy Anniversary!

zann said...

Happy Anniversary! And yep we're down to being 3 weeks from the due date. J was a good 4 weeks late though.. and no one remembers about me... so who knows how long we will go. But I know the not wanting to walk much feeling.
Sitting is a happy thing right now.

Sara said...

happy anniversary! 9 years wow! Alexa dropped earlier too and I totally felt like I was going to go the the bathroom and she would fall out. It wasn't quite that easy though!

Caslon said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

I'm sorry the red felt brought so much discomfort... it sure was pretty though. :)

Caslon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristi said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope yours was as great as ours was!