Friday Felicities- a day late
This was a good week for me. Steph at Punkin' Press participates in this meme, which keeps alive the memory of a dear W@H sister in Christ who God healed of cancer by taking her home to Him. Becky posted a reminder on the W@H message boards, and I thought I'd go ahead and jump on board for this week, even if it is a day late.
So here are my -Friday-Felicities-on-Saturday:
1) Celebrating 9 years of marriage with my beloved. He even made it back in town on Wednesday night, so we were able to celebrate our actual anniversary on Thursday!
2) Receiving a beautiful pair of earrings from my Beloved. When I feel especially frumpy, jewelry helps. He did good.
3) A sweet, affectionate 2 1/2+ year old who likes bugs, chalk, and cars as much as she likes wedding dresses and princesses. Sometimes more.
4) The same little girl is a great sleeper, so I'm getting all the rest I can before my days and nights are turned around with a newborn. Well, except when the insomnia kicks in from taking that afternoon nap...
5) My prenatal Yoga DVD. It helps me relax.
6) Mexican food with my Mom and Dad, who celebrated their 38th anniversary the day after our 9th.
7) Admiring classic cars in the K-mart parking lot... a little bittersweet because some of the cars reminded us of hubby's favorite uncle, who collected and restored mopars.
8) Hearing that a friend who had previously miscarried one baby heard new little one's heartbeat this week.
Visit Becky's blog to see who else had a Friday Feliz!
2 comments:
Thank you for your prayers, please keep them coming and thanks for visiting... I <3 blog friends!
P.S. love the new blog design!
Post a Comment