Saturday, July 12, 2008

Are you missions minded?

I just wanted to point out a couple of blogs a read that belong to missionaries. I met both of these ladies online, one through my sister in law, and one through a meme (probably from 5 minutes for mom) well over a year ago.

Both blogs incorporate a touch of what's going on in their family life and their families' ministries, and I know they would appreciate your prayers!

Between Diapers and Dishes
The Arteaga Family

1 comment:

The Arteagas said...

thanks a bunch for putting the word out there for us! We appreciate it - the more who are reading and praying the better - we can use all we can get! It's been fun to hear your journey to due date! It brings back lots of memories of my pregnancy (good and bad - hee, hee!). I'm realizing now - postpregnancy - how miserable I really felt. I just tried to keep going all the time and tried to ignore how tired I felt. They say the altitude here makes it harder on pregnancies too . . . since I have nothing to compare it to, I can't confirm that - but like everything else, I'll blame my miserableness on the altitude! smiles! Praying that these next few weeks go well for you!