things that make you go hmmm... at around 37 weeks
I had some odd cramping today, and I wasn't sure if it was Braxton Hicks or my appendix or what. It was a tightening on my lower right side, which sort of went to my lower back, and it lasted for 15 minutes. I tried walking. It got worse. I sat down and drank juice. It stayed the same. Finally, I sent Bear upstairs to get our exercise ball, which she was happy to do. She usually gets scolded for pushing it down the steps. Sitting on that thing and bouncing was the only thing that provided relief. It will be coming to the hospital with us when the time comes. So I moved it into the room where I had been folding laundry when the cramp hit, and sat on it as I folded my laundry. Then, Bear took her bouncy ball in and tried to copy me!
I also decided today was the day to let go of my paranoia that the u/s is wrong and wash our little guy's newborn clothes and blankets... just in case.
No major weird cramps or contractions since then, but considering how close we're getting...
I should probably think about packing my hospital bag soon, too.
3 comments:
mmm...better get things washed up!!
You mean you don't have your bag packet yet? Girlfriend, you better get busy!!
Geez, MIL is telling me to wash things up, Grace is nagging me to pack my bags, who's next? ;)
Post a Comment