Finding Focus Project- Assignment #2
Identify your roadblock
From Dana at W@H: "I don't know about you all but it seems like there has always been "just one thing" where if I could get it done then "everything else would fall into place" I know that isn't the way it is, but that's how it FEELS. And I know it's not just me because I've watched other people tackle that mountain and feel SO MUCH BETTER about themselves when it was over. So tell me, what's your roadblock? What's the one thing that you feel like if i could just do...... then everything would be GREAT! and it doesn't have to be housework, it could be weight, a project, a broken relationship, your marriage WHATEVER what is it-----and what are some concrete steps you can start taking to get past it? it's time to CHUNK that old baggage and MOVE AHEAD."
*****************
Procrastination and laziness are mine. If I would quit procrastinating, I'd get a lot more done.
What are the roadblocks that keep you from reaching YOUR goals?
5 comments:
I'm definitely a procrastinator too, but hey your doing good, you got on the ball and got your list done in good time, so that's a good start!!
When it comes to taking care of me I'm too tired. But it's easy to take care of everyone else. HA HA
ang,
sounds like you need a good bubble bath!!!!
grace,
i actually printed out my master project list, made a list of stuff to do today, and got started on one thing on there before i got online. in the meantime, babybear proceeded to call my friend in memphis on my cell phone while she roamed around my bedroom. thanksfully we have the same cell provider! lol.
good for you. a list - seems like a good idea, but i would lose it (in the chaos) before i started. :-)
considering i lose my mental lists in the chaos of my mind, i decided this was a better option. ;->
Post a Comment