I've been tagged by Farm Wife!
When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? I am so glad I finally got my face waxed...
How much cash do you have on you? cash? maybe $5 in my purse, plus some change. It would be lost in the laundry if I kept it in my pockets
What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? pour
Do you label yourself? unfortunately
Bright or Dark Room? BRIGHT!!!! unless I'm watching a movie.
Why is there always a missing question? there is?tell it to me and i might answer it. or i'll realize why it was missing and delete it myself
What does your watch look like? silver square links with a rectangular silver face frame and pearlish/silvery face... hubby got it for me for christmas
What were you doing at midnight last night? Fast Asleep... finally, after taking cough medicine, a throat lozenge and tylenol sleep aid
Where is your nearest 7-11? i have no idea.. starbucks is 1.6 miles away. i clocked it.
What’s a word that you say a lot? Hannah-bear
Who told you he/she loved you last? hubby
Last furry thing you touched? baby bear's stuffed kitty
How many rolls of film do you need developed? i'm sure i'll come across one or two in five years.. i use a digital camera now and need about 1000 prints made
Favorite age you have been so far? 23... graduating from college, engaged to be married, focusing on hopes and dreams for the future (30's not bad either, especially realizing the dream of being a mommy!)
Your worst enemy? My anxious and indecisive nature, followed closel by procrastination
What is your current desktop picture? this computer- hannah in her pumpking costume, crawling like a tiger. upstairs- hannah and juliana (my youngest niece)
What was the last thing you said to someone? Have a good nap-nap. I love you!
The last song you listened to? Probably "Away in a Manger" on the little people stable... or something by Point of Grace on the radio
What time of day were you born? I don't remember, and my bnirth certificate is locked away.. I think around 2 p.m., though.
What do you do when vending machines steal your money? shake them, press all the buttons just in case, pound on them and try to tilt them... or if i'm not in the mood, just walk away
Do you consider yourself kind? usually
What’s your life motto? Phil 4:13- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me... Another form that I made taught my students: "El que sigue tratando nunca sera un fracaso.." (He that keeps trying will never be a failure.)
Name three things you have on you at all times. hair, sweat, fingernails
Can you change the oil on a car? nope.
When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? does a typed, Christmas mass-mailing count?
I tag Stephanie & crt
No comments:
Post a Comment