Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My little sis and her family are on blogger! She said it'll probably be a while before she has it the way she wants.

Also, I just want to thank the Lord that they are ok. They were hit by a semi on the interstate last night as they drove home from eating out for bil's birthday. No injuries, except to the car, miraculously... pray that the insurance company counts the car as totalled, though, because the damage is a ton and the car won't be the same if they try to repair it. The story is on their blog...

2 comments:

happymcfamily said...

so can I assume that bil is short for "brother in law", referring to Brett? It took me a sec... I should call him Bill tonight. That would be funny.

Lauren said...

yup, BIL is short for brother-in-law. I was going to call him comic dude. I have a hard time sticking with the same pseudonym for people, though, so i opted for the abbreviation.