Saturday, January 06, 2007

Finding Focus Weekender

What are three things you can do this weekend that will help next week run more smoothly?
LITTLE THINGS? WHAT are you going to do this weekend FOR YOU!?!?!?!

1) Clean off the kitchen counter- throw out junk mail, make sure address book is updated and throw away envelopes from Christmas cards (I tried to keep up, but got behind).
2) Finish laundry catch-up, including sheets
3) Plan meal ideas
*****
For me: blog... maybe read more of The Mommy Manual by Barbara Curtis

6 comments:

Tech Mom said...

Good job Lauren!! I made my chicken taco soup and plan to stir fry the rest of the chicken for recipes this week. It does help to have specific things on our list otherwise we fritter away the time without a plan!!

FarmWife said...

good list. I should do this. BTW, praying for WBT's Dad. And praying that God would shelter them all.

Lauren said...

made my list, but so far i'm still frittering away the time. oh, well.

farm wife-
join me. :-) dana, the chick who started it, promised we'd start slow and take it step by step. we'll see.

Stephanie said...

What do you think of the Mommy Manual? I think I have one of her books, but haven't read it yet... :)

crt said...

"frittering" that word made me smile
i don't know why - just fun to say

Lauren said...

Steph, the Mommy Manual is pretty good. You can borrow it when I'm done, if you want.

crt- yeah, I had to borrow tech Mom's word. I didn't check the dictionary to see if it's real or not.