Monday, April 23, 2007

Answers to Zann's interview questions:

1.Did you do anything special to tell you hubby (I know his name but can't remember what you call him on your blog) and then family members that you were pregnant with babybear?
Hubby, nothing special. I didn't have the self control, and he suspected because he knew I was late. I'm hoping that by the time I get pregnant again, I'll have a little more patience to be able to surprise him. We did out for a steak dinner to celebrate, and my beef aversion began that night. It was crazy.

Family- I hand-stamped plain white note cards and personalized the message inside according to their relationship to Hannah, then mailed them to them.

2. If you could pick anywhere on earth and move all your family there with you, where would you live? A Spanish-speaking country, so we could be immersed in the culture and improve our Spanish skills. Costa Rica sounds nice. I mean, we get Spanish junk mail and calls thanks to our last name, anyway, so we might as well be able to tell them not to call back in Spanish.

3. Favorite hymns? What a Friend We Have in Jesus, It Is Well With My Soul, In the Garden (I couldn't pick just one)

4. What was your proudest accomplishment as a child? Learning to sail with my Dad and brother. Too bad I can't remember any of it. It was so much fun to be able to shift the jib, tie the fancy knots, etc...

5. How old do you feel? Depends on the day. Or time of day. I don't feel my age, but I feel older than many people say I look. I feel old in the mornings, finally wake up around noon, and feel older again in the evenings.

Okay, now I'm turning this into a Meme and tagging anyone who would like to play along. But I am too lazy to come up with questions, so just answer these on your blog or in the comments. :-)

1 comment:

zann said...

"I mean, we get Spanish junk mail and calls thanks to our last name"

LOL, we have this same problem with our last name believe it or not. DH's family is Russian for goodness sake.