Saturday, April 28, 2007

Farm Wife was inspired to do this by Daring Young Mom, and I decided to join along.

What makes me happy?

Sleeping in til after 8 a.m. on a Saturday morning!
Digging in the garden to plant flowers.
Baby Bear exclaiming "fow-fur", picking a flower, and carrying it around the yard.
Comfy, MODEST satin pj's that I got for Christmas from Caslon and Photo Guy. Did I mention how comfy they are?
My daughter's laugh.
Spending the week (or 2) with Tech Mom and Dad so we don't have to miss Hubby while he works in their city.
Watching and helping Baby Bear explore Tech Mom's house.
Not having to stay in a motel while hubby is working out of town.
Visiting with old and new friends.
Capturing moments of my little girl's childhood on camera.
The sound of her plunking the piano keys.
Reading a good book.
Sitting in Tech Mom's red leather la-z-boy-ish chair and taking advantage of their internet connection on her laptop while hubby uses our laptop.
Hearing baby-bear exclaim "clock" every time she sees or hears one of the many clocks in the house chime.
Listening to music.
The glow of joy on Baby Bear's face when "Baba" (Grandpa) comes home from travelling for 3 days.


That's a start... I've gotta go get dressed for digging in the Memphis dirt today!
Play along on your blog or in my comments!



2 comments:

Mom Tu-Tu said...

Very nice blog!

Caslon said...

What makes me happy?

My husband smiling at me.
A clean house.
A mowed yard.
Working with my flowers.
Every new job we get.
Fitting into clothes that used to be way too small.
My sweet kitty laying on my lap.
A back rub.
Painting - when I have time.
Seeing images I've taken that are beautiful (I'm still learning...).
My commute - I sing praise songs in the morning on my way to work, and usually talk to mom on the way home. I would miss it if I worked closer to home.
Good Chocolate.

I'm sure there's more, but for now...