Saturday, April 28, 2007

hubbyism

hubby: "shphhhk!"
me: "huh?"
hubby: "i shot cat with my fake gun."

10 comments:

happymcfamily said...

speaking of that guy, what does he want for his birthday (that we can afford?)

crt said...

ditto?

Caslon said...

That better be a mean Tom cat and not some cute innocent kitty cat!

Lauren said...

That would be the hissing kitty that resides at grandma and grandpa's house.

As for gifts.... hmmm.. good question.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the old man's birthday is coming up :-) Ha ha ha!!!! He's older than me! How about tickets to Mama Mia? That is what I want!

Lauren said...

gina-
How bout if we keep the girls when your hubby takes you to see Mama Mia? (Assuming we are back in town.)

Anonymous said...

That would be awesome, but you aren't going to be around. . . it is this weekend. Oh well. . . maybe next time! Thanks though :-)

Lauren said...

ARgh.... oh, well. Hope you get to go!!!!! Hey, I believe a certain neighbor owes you child care, if I remember correctly?

Anonymous said...

Right, like that would happen! Maybe if h#$% froze over and pigs flew!

Lauren said...

Well, I'd love to watch your girls sometime. I believe I "owe" you for watching Bear during my doctor's visit a couple of mmonths ago. :-)