5 minutes for Mom is sponsoring another contest. And of course, I have to win! It's the Sick-Bear contest, and Baby Bear just needs one of these fancy puking buckets. Okay, maybe it's not a need. I mean, a 5 gallon icecream tub or even a mixing bowl work just fine. But they aren't as cute as this! And they don't have handles, so they are more likely to slip when her hands get slimy....
They come in blue for the boys, too. So if you have little ones, go enter... you know you want one!!!
3 comments:
Good heavens, I needed this last week! :)
We just used the yellow shape sorter bucket when Natalie was sick. It was the first handy thing that I found. That is a cute one though!
Of course, the best bucket is the closest one to the baby, whether it's the cute one or something else.
Post a Comment