music in my sidebar
i found a cool way to add a playlist to my blog... and there's one song on there especially for farmwife. she referred to the artist in a recent post, and i've had it running through my head at random times since then.
I got in the mood to add a couple more of my favorite TMBG songs... for your listening and singing-at-the-top-of-your-lungs-with-no-care-about-who-might-hear-you pleasure. :-)
(By the way, you can click on just the songs you want to hear.)
5 comments:
That is by far my favorite TMBG song!!! "Why did Constantinople get the works? That's no bodys business but the Turks!"
You rock.
We have very different tastes in music, but I completely agree. . . that is the BEST TMBG song. Did you know that they now do a ton of the theme songs for Disney channel shows? Craziness!
I heard they had kids's CD's out and... isn't Higglytown Heroes one of the songs they did the theme for? Funny what happens when people have kids and refuse to grow up! :-)
Yes, TMBG brings back some good high school memories.
Oh, and Whistling in the DArk!!! Did you just add that, or did I miss it last time? Bird house in my soul- I still know all the words.
Yes, Higgly Town Hero's theme is TMBG & there's a show on HGTV...something about strange houses...they do alot of themes now. LOVE THEM!!!
I added it... I figured TMBG could dominate the soundtrack of my blog!
Post a Comment