Thursday, April 05, 2007

Pillowcase Dress Instructions

I googled "Pillowcase Dress" because I had never heard of such a thing. The first site I clicked on showed some adorable dresses, rompers and pantsets that reminded me of Strasburg Children's Casual Line. Not QUITE as expensive, but out of my price range.

The 2nd link that I clicked on was something that might come in handy some day, if I ever decide to learn to sew. Step by step instructions for making your own pillowcase dress. I wonder if Hancock Fabrics' going out of business sale is still going on, and if they have anything left....

Anyway, I'm enclosing the link for my friends who do actually sew!

2 comments:

happymcfamily said...

FYI, around here they use the really fat ribbons that stay pretty stiff. It looks a lot cuter and less homemade.

Lauren said...

ah ha! those plateau folk sure know what they're doin'!