so much for Tuesday's tackle.
Hubby will have to look at the pics on my blog to believe how much I accomplished. You can't tell today! But Baby Bear and I have been having fun together, and that's more important than a clean house.
I did manage to shorten the cords on 4 sets of blinds (all in the main living areas). They were too long and tangled so easily, I got fed up. Mt. Laundry is regenerating on the bed, as I have washed a couple of loads but not folded them yet.
So what am I doing here? Oh yeah, procrastinating... what else?
4 comments:
hehe i am reading blogs postponing fold my laundry... guess i should go get busy
Have I mentioned to you my method for not procrastinating when putting clean laundry away? I sort and fold the laundry on the bed... OUR bed. This is good on several levels. It forces me to make the bed. It also prevents J from getting into the laundry too much, since the bed is too tall. Also, it helps get the laundry accomplished more quickly, thus ensuring that the clothes have less wrinkles. It forces me to put the clothes away if I want to sleep on my own bed. And if I'm tempted just to dump what's on the bed back into laundry baskets and procrastinate, I quote to myself James 4:17. Once I get to that point, my mind won't usually allow me to procrastinate any longer. Either that, or I ask Brett to do it :)
Hee hee. I've been known to dumb loads on our bed... Hubby usually folds those before I get around to it. We have Mt. Laundry because I started dumping them on the guest bed to keep them out of Bear's reach. I'd better go look up James 4:17. I'm sure I should know it.
I so agree with you how you really can't tell AN HOUR later what I've been doing all day!
But having fun is essential, otherwise you start hating everything.
Bravo!
Post a Comment