Wednesday, June 06, 2007

The nice thing about punishing yourself...
is being able to reinstate your priveleges whenever you see fit. After working in my comfiest pair of torn jeans (holes in one knee and around the back pockets), I see fit.

  • LR picked up... vacuumed with bear's toy vacuum, but I'm not vacuuming for real until she's up from her p.m. nap.
  • Kitchen/Dining room picked up, counter 4/5 cleaned off, floor swept & mopped
  • Guest bathroom cleaned
  • Master bath mirror and counter cleaned
  • glass storm door and back door de-smudged of fingerprints
  • flowerbed & veggies watered
  • colored, read & danced with baby bear
I can shut the doors to the messy rooms and pretend they are clean, too.
That leftover cake that I baked on Monday sure will taste yummy tonight! And I worked off all the calories in advance.

The best part? Hubby just got home so he will get to join us for dinner tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad u r ungrounded, and got much accomplished. Yeah!!!