She's playing Sesame Street games under CONSTANT supervision, of course.)
....OR MOMMY?
Did you check out my 2nd page completed in 2 days?!
I'm especially proud of this one,
because the photo is so special to me.
I've also decided that since I have spent over $100 at our local scrapbooking store alone since it opened, it's time I start actually doing more scrapping instead of just collecting paper and embellishments.
(Tools used: Making Memories circle cutter & mat, cutterpede straight edge 12" cutter,
Bazzill and American Crafts cardstock & patterned paper, silver gel pen)
I had no idea I would be using the table, too, when I found it at a garage sale this morning.
At least not for anything other than playing with my daughter.
3 comments:
What a fabulous page!!! My first pages were never so good. I call my first albums bu "crapbooks."
Why, thank you! I'm blushing. I've perused my sis in laws scrapbooks, my sister's, too... and of course browsed through some web sites here and there. The hard part is that I cannot afford to only do just one pic on every page... but some pics are extrra special and I am learning they need to be showcased.
I was so scared I would not have the right paper for the colors in the photo, but I think it worked. My dad did the photo editing and added the swirly frame, and sometimes it's hard to get the right look with his designs.
Very Cute. Love the pictures and pages.
Post a Comment