- I had a yummy treat (Scroll down to 1st post of the day for details).
- I took a shower.... I didn't take one yesterday, so I really needed it.
- I didn't have to water the plants because we got plenty of rain yesterday. Thank You, Lord!
- Baby Bear and I had fun.
- Baby Bear napped well.
- I got a couple of chores done. I am perpetually behind on chores.
- Lil' sis, BIL, & little niece J surprised us for a visit during their "let's see where the wind blows us" day.
- We ate a yummy dinner and both toddlers did pretty well at the restaurant. They even held hands as we exited the restaurant. SOOOO SWEET!!!!!
- After dinner, we took the girls to a park and played on the playground with them.
- Baby Bear kept asking for more of her Aunt, Uncle, Cousin, & the "gound" during the drive home.
- Baby Bear snuggled with me on the couch for a few minutes before her bedtime.
- I finished the 6th page of Baby Bear's Scrapbook (at this rate... I don't want to think of how long it will take me to get through her first year). I also came to the realization that I don't have to complete the pages in chronological order, since fancy-dancy scrapbook pages can be moved around. Yes, I am THAT slow to learn basic scrapping:
Tools used: deckle-edged cutterpede trimmer, mini-brads (i use a thumb tac in the carpet instead of a hole puncher- works great!), Shutterfly Studio collage feature, Bazzill pink cardstock from scrapnmemories, vellums from somewhere, brads from somewhere or somewhere else. ok, so those last two might not have been all that helpful. oh, well. it was either target, wal-mart, hobby lobby, or michael's.
3 comments:
I love this page!
Scrapbooking is one of my favorite pass times. :)
Don't worry about it taking forever to do a few pages; just enjoy creating even more memories each and every day.
Your page is very cute! I wish I had time for this! I'm green with envy! :)
Beautiful!!! I used that scripture for my Ultrasound page too. :)
Post a Comment