Tuesday, July 10, 2007

8 years ago...


we posed.. got the pictures over with before the ceremony.
one of the best decisions we ever made.


here's a picture of a photo of a reflection... with our sisters posing with us




my all-time favorite photo from our wedding day
(it was a candid shot, we did not have a dance at our reception.):





There, that's my tackle this Tuesday. Reminiscing. Giving thanks for a wonderful husband and friend, who is now a terrific daddy.

I could type a long elaborate post. I could post more pictures, too. But I won't. Believe it or not, I am a private person. (Don't let my 500 posts on this blog alone fool you.)


Happy Anniversary, Hubby. Te amo mas y mas...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary my dear. enjoy!!

Pfingston said...

Oh how lovely!
Happy anniversary!

Tech Mom said...

Happy Happy Anniversary!! I agree about the photo--It's one of my favorites from your wedding too!! We especially love the gift you gave us as grandparents too!!

Anonymous said...

How sweet. (Belated) Happy anniversary!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Beautiful!!

Steph

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Your pictures are beautiful!

zann said...

Hey! I remember that wedding :D
Happy anniversary.. still just can't get over it being 8 years already.

zann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nan said...

Happy Anniversary. I LOVE the wedding pictures. Such a beautiful couple.

KG Finfrock said...

Just dropped by from Wordless Wednesday surfing. I like your candid shot picture. I think the candid shots are the best. I think the "unprofessional" shots are usually better than a professional simply because they aren't posed. The emotion is real.