facebook
some of you know that i've added facebook to my internet addiction. you also know that i'm commonly told i look younger. well, i just got a facebook message from someone i took 8th grade art class with, and he said my face hasn't changed since middle school.
so there you have it. did anybody see that episode of law and order where that women had a genetic disorder that kept her looking young and she was posing as a high schooler, but was really 28? well, i am beginning to think i have that condition.
i'll just keep telling myself "at least you don't have to pay anyone to make you look younger." i suppose wearing makeup might help, but who has time for that?
anyway, facebook has been kind of neat. i've learned more about some of my relatives than i ever knew, and might actually recognize them if i passed them in a crowded busy street. i'm still figuring out what tools i'll keep and which ones will go, but all in all it's been fun.
now to get offline and get some work done around here...
1 comment:
I've been holding off joining facebook. Mostly because I feel like I'm already too many places on the internet. I did see that Law & order episode. You do look similar but I wouldn't say just the same.. at least not the same as your sophomore year when I met you.
Post a Comment