
Today's tackle: committee responsibilities
I've taken on another responsibility for the leadership committee I'm on for our church's Mom's fellowship- A Mom's HEART (Hearing Encouragement and Rejoicing Together), and it's time sensitive as the kick-off meeting is in a couple of weeks. So today I am sifting through a notebook, compiling a list of places to distribute brochures and flyers, and then e-mailing the rest of the committee for help in making it to all those places.
It's not housework... that needs to be tackled, too. Thankfully, I have a husband who understands a few things about me and forgives me for them, including 1) I am domestically challenged 2) I also have a lazy streak 3) I find it easier to push housework out of the way for other things than to make it a priority (I think that's called being a procrastinaholic, right?)
So for housework, if I can just get the kitchen floor swept and the counters cleaned off, I'll be doing good. The sheets from all the beds are in the washer, and they will be dried by bedtime tonight.
2 p.m. update- clean sheets are on 2 of the 3 beds in our house. brochure distribution plan spreadsheet has been created and e-mailed to the committee leaders for their input. baby bear has been down for a nap for about an hour, which afforded me the opportunity to take a relaxing bubble bath. i can't remember the last time i had one of those... more than 2 weeks ago, for sure.
4 comments:
Ooh, a bubble bath! Sounds like a nice way to relax after a day of tackling... :)
You can't remember a bubble bath only 2 weeks ago? Try before I had a kid. Of course if I had a jacuzzi tub, I might make it more of a priority.
Bubble bath... only my girls get those now.. I'm in too much of hurry.
My TT is up at: Tackle It Tuesday
Sounds like some great tackles there! Good luck getting it all done!!
Post a Comment