We had a greatly need rain shower late yesterday afternoon. The cantaloupe still had drops on them this morning. I pulled two plants out of the pot yesterday, and may thin them out some more to make sure the soil has enough nutrients.
For those of you who are visiting for the first time, my nieces planted these seeds 3 weeks ago. They came from the cantaloupe we ate.
10 comments:
We had a greatly need rain shower late yesterday afternoon. The cantaloupe still had drops on them this morning. I pulled two plants out of the pot yesterday, and may thin them out some more to make sure the soil has enough nutrients.
For those of you who are visiting for the first time, my nieces planted these seeds 3 weeks ago. They came from the cantaloupe we ate.
Cantalope should be ripe while it's still hot any hope?
We live in TN, and until the last two days it was in the 100's... it just depends on how quickly fall arrives!
Be sure to add your opinion to my poll in the sidebar!
Green thumb nieces. :) Makes me want to chant "grow, grow..."
Happy WW
Very nice!! Puts me to shame. I think I've killed one of my house plants. I'm absolutely no good with plants. :o(
hmmmm...... i think they may not make it! but i'll cross my fingers for your nieces.
We didn't get any of that shower, but I heard it really was a nice rain in some parts!
A good start! Good luck with them.
It's always wonderful when much needed rain comes. Hope your plants make it!
I wish I had a garden :-)
Happy WW - mines up at http://anyapples.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment