12 week checkup


My checkup. is at 3 p.m. cst this afternoon. Hope to hear baby's heartbeat! My morning/anytime sickness has picked up a notch, but that's not surprise. I knew it was too good to be true to not throw up once a day minimum! I don't feel like I've gained weight, but my shape is changing bit by bit... bump by bump, I should say (tummy and rear).
******
I've lost about a pound, which is not surprising. This visit was pretty routine; a review of medical history, my plans for birth, etc... the most exciting part was that we heard our sweet pea's heartbeat for the first time. It took the doctor a while to find it, but once she did, that steady swoosh of our baby's heart echoed through the doppler at 159-160 bpm.
6 comments:
You are looking beautiful!
you're just beautiful..glowing..precious..enjoy these days girl..enjoy them..
hugs and love
How cute!! I love belly shots!
Do you have any shots from Bear's pregnancy to compare if you're growing at the same rate? Comparison pictures are fun.
You look GREAT, Ren! What a pretty pregnant woman you are... :)
I'm glad to hear that everything is going well.
Post a Comment