If we lived closer I'd send bug to play with baby bear, and BEP, DB and I would clean and do any repairs if needed..While you relaxed, read a book, scrapped, or whatever your heart desires.
you need to come and live in Ecuador - you could easily get a maid - it provides jobs for Ecuadorian women who need work and all for the bargain of just $10 a day! Being able to have househelp (and many other wonderful things about living here) definitely makes up for the hassles of living in a third world country!
6 comments:
If I lived closer, I'd bring B.B. & Bitsy to play with Baby Bear & I'd clean house for you.
Sorry you're feeling so puny.
Love the then & now pics!
what farmwife said . . . Oddly enough, cleaning the bathroom is one of my favorite household chores.
thanks, ladies!!! that means a lot!
If we lived closer I'd send bug to play with baby bear, and BEP, DB and I would clean and do any repairs if needed..While you relaxed, read a book, scrapped, or whatever your heart desires.
I'll clean those pesky toilets for you, though mine might get a tad jealous... they haven't gotten much attention lately :).
you need to come and live in Ecuador - you could easily get a maid - it provides jobs for Ecuadorian women who need work and all for the bargain of just $10 a day! Being able to have househelp (and many other wonderful things about living here) definitely makes up for the hassles of living in a third world country!
Post a Comment