musings from the mind of a stay-at-home Mom & procrastinaholic
What pretty snow!!It's just awfully cold here now (34) - but this morning at 6:30am it was 51 degrees. Maybe we'll see some snow today, too! :)
I love those signs of spring!Our Happy HappeningsLivin' With Me
About half that could close the schools in South Georgia. LOL!!!
oh wow..I was wondering if you were gonna get hit with the white stuff.stay warm and safe
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What pretty snow!!
It's just awfully cold here now (34) - but this morning at 6:30am it was 51 degrees. Maybe we'll see some snow today, too! :)
I love those signs of spring!
Our Happy Happenings
Livin' With Me
About half that could close the schools in South Georgia. LOL!!!
oh wow..I was wondering if you were gonna get hit with the white stuff.
stay warm and safe
Post a Comment