That's on my list of things to read. :) And I just got my netflix copy of "The Business of Being Born" in the mail this week.
DH actually bought GS cookies from a coworker's DD. No complaints here. He bought 2 boxes of each of our favorite kinds last week.. they are gone.
DD wanted to make a snowman, but there wasn't enough snow on the ground to make a real one without getting dirt leaves and grass in it. So we made a snow terd instead. Then she knocked it's head off. Then she wanted to bring it inside and wanted to eat it. We've had flurries all day (and last night), but no accumulation. Schools were closed though.
Oh, and we have a few daffodils that look like they could bloom any day, but the poor things must be so confused by the weather. I did see some blooming not too far away on the way to church. Tulips are peeking through, too. But so far just one crocus.... I think the rodents ate the rest of them. I didn't plant more crocuses in the fall because there were quite a few last spring, but they must have made a mole or two very happy.)
No Girl Scouts visited me this year :( And you have my two favorite kinds!! Luckily, I still have a box of Tagalongs in my freezer from last year. Yay. Maybe i'll be lucky enough to catch a Girl Scout at a booth sale sometime soon!
ooo, i really want to see "the business of being born" going to check if blockbuster has it yet, i'm not sure they do though, think it was a netflix thing
11 comments:
MMMM! Those first cookies are my all time favorite!!! Nothing beats them!
And have you read A Thinking Women's Guide to a Better Birth? It's the best one I've read yet, very informative!
Good cookies!
Good books!
Can't believe you already have flowers!
Um, is that a snow bunny?
Sorry, me again, 2nd the Thinking Woman's Guide to a Better Birth.
That's on my list of things to read. :) And I just got my netflix copy of "The Business of Being Born" in the mail this week.
DH actually bought GS cookies from a coworker's DD. No complaints here. He bought 2 boxes of each of our favorite kinds last week.. they are gone.
DD wanted to make a snowman, but there wasn't enough snow on the ground to make a real one without getting dirt leaves and grass in it. So we made a snow terd instead. Then she knocked it's head off. Then she wanted to bring it inside and wanted to eat it. We've had flurries all day (and last night), but no accumulation. Schools were closed though.
Oh, and we have a few daffodils that look like they could bloom any day, but the poor things must be so confused by the weather. I did see some blooming not too far away on the way to church. Tulips are peeking through, too. But so far just one crocus.... I think the rodents ate the rest of them. I didn't plant more crocuses in the fall because there were quite a few last spring, but they must have made a mole or two very happy.)
We buy the same kinds of girl scout cookies :) And I have no clue what the last picture is of... what is that? Shaving cream?
oh wait... now I see. the last pic is the snow turd. oooooh.
Do you know anyone who is still selling Girl Scout cookies? I wanted to get Josh a box for his birthday but I haven't seen them out anywhere yet.
No Girl Scouts visited me this year :(
And you have my two favorite kinds!! Luckily, I still have a box of Tagalongs in my freezer from last year. Yay.
Maybe i'll be lucky enough to catch a Girl Scout at a booth sale sometime soon!
ooo, i really want to see "the business of being born" going to check if blockbuster has it yet, i'm not sure they do though, think it was a netflix thing
Never mind my question. I actually read your comments and found the answer. Silly me.
Post a Comment