Sunday, April 13, 2008

BELLY SHOTS
21 weeks 4 days pregnant
Sunday, April 13, 2008
(warning- stretch mark/flesh alert)



Shh.... these pants aren't maternity pants. But they have TONS of stretch in them. Although they are starting to feel too tight. I think I got them from a home show at least 3 years ago at a neighbor's for Weekender's clothing. I have a matching jacket, too. I do have to say that they may have been pricey, but the return on investment has paid off. And the top.... well, that's a hand-me- down from crt. I can't wait til it's warm enough to wear the cute outfit my sis and her family gave me for Christmas.

My next appointment is the 17th, so I'll post another pregnancy update then.

3 comments:

OKeedokey said...

I love belly pictures! You are so cute!

Pfingston said...

Your looking so beautiful!
I had a friend tell me that she loved how I looked pregnant and I couldn't understand her, but I see beauty in you!

Samantha said...

He's growing. You look so cute pregnant and I don't see a single stretch mark!