Josh is drooling. Comments about this post from him in the last 20 seconds: That is a nice bike. That is a really nice bike. That's the kind of bike I want. Can I get a bike? I bet we could get a baby carrier on it.
I guess when your property has a 4 foot drop-off because the developer mislead you, dangerous gets re-defined. It does scare me a bit, but J will be careful and I just have to trust the Lord to protect him.
4 comments:
Josh is drooling. Comments about this post from him in the last 20 seconds:
That is a nice bike.
That is a really nice bike.
That's the kind of bike I want.
Can I get a bike?
I bet we could get a baby carrier on it.
Have fun!
Tell him to watch Craig's List for a good deal. ;)
Holy Cow...that is scary. Erik also has wanted one for years...scares me tooooooo bad.
I guess when your property has a 4 foot drop-off because the developer mislead you, dangerous gets re-defined. It does scare me a bit, but J will be careful and I just have to trust the Lord to protect him.
Post a Comment