Here comes Spring!
Tulips... either the purple ones are harder to grow, or tastier to the rodents,because only 2 bloomed. (Unless I gave most of them to my sis-the bag was mixed.)
L-R: Black eyed susans & sedum from Gramma's yard, tulips from costco last fall& shrubs planted by builder
sedum planted by my mom shortly after bear was born
another hosta, more tulips (and daffodils that never bloomed), and if you look closely you can see a couple of asiatic lily plants sprouting up in the background... they are only about 1 inch tall, but they look like really tight clusters of grass, or kind of like the "hen & chick" plants you see in rock gardens.
gladiola spikes hiding behind the boxwood
Daffodil fronds ( I will probably cut them back a little bit to trim them up, but I want the bulbs to get fed so they will bloom again next year, so I'm in no rush.), gold glow rose bush, more gladiola spikes.I can't believe some of you are expecting SNOW this weekend! It's supposed to cool off some here, but hopefully we'll be able to get the bed around the mailbox & the veggie patch tilled. (Naughty me, not waiting on an answer from the management. I already killed the grass. Besides, a friend gave me some iris from her yard that need to get into the ground.)

No comments:
Post a Comment