Contest results are in!!!!
Congrats to Kristi, a friend I met on Baby Bear's birth board. I'll be sending her a $10 gift card to use at her nearest Starbucks.
While I would have been glad for anyone's name to be drawn, there couldn't be anyone he deserves a day brightener more than Kristi. She's been through so much the last few months, and I will always wish her precious Eli and our little guy would have been able to meet here on earth. So I am especially glad to send her a little something to brighten her day, though nothing could ever replace what she's lost. The faith and strength God has given her through her grief has been phenomenal.
Congratulations, again, Kristi! E-mail me your address, please!
Thank you to everyone who participated. It was fun!
1 comment:
YAY! and I can enjoy the "real" thing ;) Thank you so much for all of your encouraging words as well ---- I could never do this without the support system I have!
Post a Comment