I only have 2 in bloom so far... and the next ones to bloom look like they will be white. I don't know if all of them will bloom or not.
Apparently Mr. Woodchuck is staying in the back yard here...
It takes them a long time to bloom... I still only have 2 open. I think I planted the a bit too deep.
Not sure how to keep things from eating them... but I did water mine and put fertilizer on them (generic miracle grow), and that seemed to help speed some of them along.
4 comments:
pretty! I'm not sure if my tulips are going to make it... they are still just leaves and it looks like something is eating them.
I only have 2 in bloom so far... and the next ones to bloom look like they will be white. I don't know if all of them will bloom or not.
Apparently Mr. Woodchuck is staying in the back yard here...
It takes them a long time to bloom... I still only have 2 open. I think I planted the a bit too deep.
Not sure how to keep things from eating them... but I did water mine and put fertilizer on them (generic miracle grow), and that seemed to help speed some of them along.
he's kind of cute...
I know. I'd hate to have to kill him.
Post a Comment