Tuesday, May 13, 2008

100 days...

until the little guy is expected to make his appearance.
That doesn't sound like much time in the grand scheme of things.
He's a kicker... I wonder if that means he'll be a hyper boy. Given the nature of boys in our family, and girls for that matter, I would assume so. Thankfully his big sister is not a priss, even though she does like dressing girly in her flowered skirts and pastels.

5 comments:

The Arteagas said...

Santi and I are learning that a kicker in the belly means a hyper little guy! Nathan never stops moving when he's awake! it sometimes drives us crazy how much energy he has! but he's cute and fun so we get over it - but we have decided that he started his hyperactivity in the womb. . . which considering that upon birth, his lung wasn't working fully for several months, it's kind of amazing that he has so much energy!

so 100 days more to go! how exciting!!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait until your little guy is here!

Anonymous said...

Wow! It doesn't seem that long ago since you made the announcement that he was on the way. I am excited for you and your family!

Unknown said...

Wow, that is very cool. I don't want anymore kids, but I did love being pregnant. I miss those kicks a lot. :) I wish you continued blessings! :)

Proud Mommy of 2 said...

I can't wait to meet him! :)

Love you,
Steph.