Wednesday, July 16, 2008

about 35 week belly shot



7 comments:

Samantha said...

Cute pics! I can't believe how quickly time is passing. That little bundle will be making his arrival soon. I wonder what his nickname will be.

Lauren said...

um... so far he's going by his first name. his initials would make it sounds like he was named after a musician. or maybe i'll call him "LG" in the blogosphere since i call him "little guy" on here quite a bit.

Anonymous said...

you look amazing! :)

Sara said...

what a great baby belly! it's getting so close.

Anonymous said...

you're so cute, Lauren! I can't wait to meet Brandon. i think you put it well when you said you think taking care of him as a newborn is slightly foreign and "mysterious". :0) You can do it, though. You make a great mommy!

Love ya,
- Anna

Grace said...

I love bare belly shots! How perfect is that belly anyway! It's getting so close! Do you realize that at 35 weeks and 6 days, you've made it further than I ever did?

Lauren said...

Wow... my neighbor had both of her girls around 36 weeks. This little guy better stay put... Hubby has to work 2 hours away this week. Thankfully the hospital is halfway between my house and my parents' if need be.... but Lord willing, we'll make it at least a couple of more weeks. (No signs of pre-term labor yet.)