Sunday, July 20, 2008

Because this blog needs something other than baby talk on it.....

1. Leave one memory that you and I had together, as a comment on my blog. Anything goes :)

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll check to see if you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

Thanks to Allison for this meme. :) Many of you are online friends, so maybe the memory could be a particular post or comment from past conversations/posts on either one of our blogs or message boards?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watching you grow as a person in the last couple of years and being let into your life has given me examples of things I would like to work on for myself..Your love for your husband and child(ren)are inspirational..I can't wait until your little one is here..I want to see your latest crocheted creations!!

zann said...

yipee! Blogger is finally letting me post again.

Lets go back, lets go way back, lets go a way on a way back when....
I remember you being a messenger between me and a boy who went to your high school. That was some pretty super duper note passing. I also remember hanging out at youth group gatherings, and going to a bible study at the Farrell's, the summer before you left for college I believe or your first one home, I can't remember... hey... now that's someone I haven't heard from in a long while. I'll have to look to see if Beth's on Facebook somewhere.

You were one of those good influences in my teenage years and I appreciate it.