
I really don't feel much like tackling things today. Bear and I were supposed to meet up with a Mom and daughter from her Kindermusik class, but my allergies complete with bark, I mean cough, have come back and I do not feel like going out into the smothering heat and allergens.
A couple of weeks ago, I began a master list of tackles to do before Little Guy arrives. I think I need to revisit that and get some things crossed off... or at least begun. Even if I don't feel like it. If Little Guy is as good a sleeper as his sister, I will credit it to learning to tune out my coughs while in the womb.
2 comments:
I sooooo feel your pain. Sounds like you are doing things...for me that last two months the couch and I were best friends. I would only leave that spot to get my daughter from school, and to feed my son. Thank heavens those days are over. They will be for you too. Good luck. If you EVER need ANYTHING, please let me know. I can be there fast.
i kept waiting for the nesting instinct to kick in during my pregnancy with nathan - never happened - I was lucky we had a room with a crib in it by the time he was born! I used to blame my tiredness on the altitude and my age, but it sounds like no matter anyone is and no matter how you look at it - pregnancy is just plain tiring! hang in there, it will soon be behind you!
Post a Comment