can't wait! (but i'll have to)
Hubby and i are going to the new symphony hall downtown for a concert on February 15th! It was his idea, and my sister is going to babysit. (She "owes" me a couple of babysitting favors for keeping my niece while she and her hubby went to Cedar Point with their youth group, although I'm glad the girls get time together and don't mind having her sweet little one around. Especially when Mom comes to help out.)
11 comments:
Blessed are the keepers of youth pastor's children, so the youth pastor's wives may attend too, for they shall be loved until eternity!!
I hate asking people to keep our children so I can go on some of the youth trips with Smart Guy!! The longest we've ever left them was a week!! It was for a week of camp down on the beach in Panama City. We took all three of them one year, but I was useless as a youth sponsor, so the next year with left them with friends. Now that we live closer to family, hopefully we can leave them with them instead of bugging everyone else around!!
What I'm saying is this... I know your SIL appreciates your help very much for it saves her from having to bug everyone at church to help and she knows that her child is with someone who loves her and will take good care of her.
BTW... I need someone to keep my kids so I can go to that camp during the first week of June... we'll be driving right thru Nashville to get there so we can just throw 'em at ya as we drive by... ya up for it? LOL
Sorry, I meant sister when I said SIL. Just realized I got it wrong!!
i think grandma would be mad if she didn't get first dibs on keeping them, especially since you live so much closer, don't you?
;->
we don't mind having baby bear's cousin around. especially now that she's over the acid reflux stage. i'm thankful we live close enough for the girls to get to know eachother. my cousins were hours away growing up.
sounds like fun
since hubby was out of town for valentine's last year, he's making up for it this year. :-)
Yeah Lauren's hubby!! Good for you!! You will have a great time!!Who is the artist?
Enjoy a night now with just the two of you. That should be fun!
click on the date in the original post, and it will take you to the event details. it looks like it might even be bju appropriate.
does hubby know what he's gotten himself into???? :-)
yup. he even volunteered to wear his tie. makes me wonder what's really going on here.... ;-)
be suspicious, very suspicious
Post a Comment