Monday, January 01, 2007

Finding Focus Project-Assignment #1

Ok, gang. Here it goes.
I've decided to jump on board the W@H (women at home) ministry's Finding Focus Project. It's supposed to be something to help with home organization, something anyone who know me really well knows I need very desperately. For added accountability, I'm listing it here. Here's the assignment:

"
let's say you have all the time in the world and the resources to do what you want with yourself, your space, your hobbies, your time this year. The sky is the limit. WHAT do you want to do this year?
Don't be reasonable right now--write it ALL down, big and small. you aren't committing to DOING it, you are simply saying you desire TO do it. Priorities come later. For now, we're just talking."

Wish me luck. I'll post my list soon.

1 comment:

Tech Mom said...

O.K. Lauren!! I am waiting to see your list--I too need organization--especially in paperwork--we need a new system for bills,general paperwork etc. Let me know if they help with that. Good Luck...