Friday, January 12, 2007

Finding Focus Project... Assignment #4 (from Dana on W@H Message Board)

"* Choose three things to do this weekend that will be of help in the week ahead (just like last weekend) Share them with us and then tell us when you have succeeded! You will be SO HAPPY YOU DID IT!

*Look at your list of aspirations for the year. Pick 2-3 and chart a 3 month plan to get you started on those goals. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO FINISH THEM IN 90 DAYS! you just have to implement a plan to get them STARTED! remember --any forward progress is SUCCESS.

*Choose one thing from your list OR from the thing you chose in the last assignment and devote either 15 min OR 15 more minutes than you already were to it every day. You CAN find 15 minutes. If you truly look and can't find 15, then do 10, if not ten 5. But spend some time CONSISTENTLY on one of your goals!
*****
Ok, I've spent more time blogging than on my finding focus project. But I am posting this reminder here, so the next time I blog-in, I may hold myself accountable or give myself a pack on the back. The carpet is still damp, so we'll move the table back into place tomorrow. Guess baby bear will have to play downstairs until mommy cleans up her mess in the morning. I'm not staying up waiting for it to dry....

3 posts is the charm. Good night, folks!

2 comments:

Grace said...

Dang girl, I posted about Ang and you responded within minutes. We're apparently on at the same time. I found her and I must have been posting about finding her while you were commenting about finding her... okay now to the average, non-blogging person this wouldn't seem funny... but to me it is!! Maybe I need to get a life!!

Lauren said...

maybe all of us need to get a life. i found it funny, too!

personally, i'm enjoyingresting, watching my little one toddle around downstairs, and keeping her from breaking the laptop while i chase my friends in cyberspace.