There are 3 people with my first and married name... and still only 15 with my 1st and maiden name. 97% with my first name are women. No shock there. the other 3 % who spell it the same way, go by their middle names.
Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I got on CRT's blog to see where she lives. Depending on what part of the city they live in, she's actually only about 45 minutes to an hour and a half away. Cool! I was very excited about the Indianapolis Children's Museum pictures. I grew up going there alot and have had my own children there a few times. We're going next month for D.K.'s birthday!!
Actually it's northwest about 45-50 miles or so!! It'd be great to come see you guys!! Lauren, it looks like it's gonna be longer than I thought before we get down there...
8 comments:
ok --dad and I did ours--I have 12 and he has 6 with the same name first and last!!
Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I got on CRT's blog to see where she lives. Depending on what part of the city they live in, she's actually only about 45 minutes to an hour and a half away. Cool! I was very excited about the Indianapolis Children's Museum pictures. I grew up going there alot and have had my own children there a few times. We're going next month for D.K.'s birthday!!
hey grace,
maybe the next time wandering heart and hubby are in state you all can come over and get together. :-)
crt-they live in state, i think... just further south??
Actually it's northwest about 45-50 miles or so!! It'd be great to come see you guys!! Lauren, it looks like it's gonna be longer than I thought before we get down there...
keep me posted... and next time we head to crt's i'll let you know.
bee and mad are the same age, or pretty close. :-)
sounds like fun - be happy to host
Post a Comment