Saturday, January 13, 2007

hubby wants brownies...
we can't taste them, but we're going to make them and enjoy them together, anyway.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man...Death By Chocolate..Just kill me why dontcha..Enjoy a brownie for me.

Lauren said...

sure thing!

Caslon said...

sounds good to me!

Sarah said...

Oooooooooh brownies. YUM!!!!

Lauren said...

ghiradelli brownie mix from coscto... it's my last bag of mix, so i'll have to make another costco run soon. the last time i bought another brand, they tasted like cardboard. i don't mind splurging on brownies.

Grace said...

Ya know you're a kid of the '80s when a box brownie mix is acceptable for brownies. I actually prefer them to scratch brownies. Unless it's the recipe that Inkling makes with The Sara Orange Gang. Those are really good homemade brownies. I'll make some sometime and invite everyone over, okay!!

Tech Mom said...

how can hubby enjoy the brownies with drinking wild oregano oil???? Just wondering!!

Lauren said...

how can hubby drink wild oregano oil- period... BLECH!!!!!!!! Though right now he feels it more than tastes it.
We had leftover soup and brownies for lunch and our taste buds and olfactory senses are working much better, so we actually enjoyed them.

Yep, I am a child of the 80's... my mom made cookies from scratch, but I think she usally did cakes and brownies from the box. And then there were the hours spent roller skating to "footloose" and the "dirty dancing" soundtrack (even though I was not allowed to see the movie... my neighbor had the soundtrack.)