Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The roller coaster continues.

Right now, i don't know what to think. My doctor called, and the blood test was barely positive, with an HCG level of 35. She said to expect it is probably a very early miscarriage, and to have another blood test taken next Monday. She didn't say anything about bedrest or anything, but I guess I will try to take it easy just in case...

So I guess that means the Dollar Tree tests were reliable and not false... and I was probably less than 7 week pregnant after all.

Please pray for me and this baby that I may still be carrying... I am trusting that God will do what is best. If that means taking the baby this early, as it appears is happening, I have to believe that it is because something was seriously wrong... or maybe we will have a big miracle. My bleeding is continuing and beginning to feel more like my normal period, so I'm not getting my hopes up.

Thank you all for your prayers. They mean so much to us.

5 comments:

Grace said...

Still praying!!

Anonymous said...

oh sweety,
i'm still praying please put yourself on modified duty this week. I know in the end it's God's Will but I'm still praying that this is what you want it to be. I pray your prayers are answered.

Hugs & Love
Ang

Caslon said...

Lauren,
I hope you are doing okay. I know you are feeling overwhelmed. You are in our prayers.
Just remember things happen for reasons we sometimes don't understand. Just let little bear be herself and warm your heart. I think she does a good job at that.

crt said...

we are praying for your continued peace and rest.

Farm Fairy & Bruno said...

I too am saying prayers that His Will and you prayers are answered. Big hugs and kisses. We all love you.